On August 2 the guest of “Tesaket” press club was RA Chamber of Commerce and Industry Executive Director Araik Vardanyan. The topic of particular concern was the provision of business consultancy and other related services to Armenian Syrian entrepreneurs immigrated to Armenia with well-known reasons. The Executive Director introduced RA CCI statement answering numerous questions.
RA CCI STATEMENT
Due to unfavorable political and economic situation in Syria large number of Armenian families temporary or permanently immigrate to Armenia. A Council was founded by the order of RA Chamber of Commerce and Industry President, Member of National Assembly Martin Sargsyan to assist Armenian Syrian businessmen and to show methodological and practical assistance to those who want to deal with entrepreneurship or to start new business. The Council is ready to provide the applicants the following points on priority basis:
- Consultancy on founding issues in Armenian business environment from registration of business up to highlighting tax and customs legislation
- Information on articles regulating entrepreneurship of RA Constitution, Labor and Civil Code
- Consultancy on working environment, labor protection and security issues
- Assistance for forming relations with relevant information sources, protection of Armenian Syrian businessmen interests
- Consultancy and assistance for purchasing property (including real estate)
- Information on marketing and market, establishment of business relations with different businessmen operating in Armenia,
- export and import promotion
- Legal consultancy, Arbitration services
- Support to rapid integration in RA business community
The Council works every day, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the Central office of Chamber (3rd floor, 11 Khanjyan str., Yerevan, tel. 56 01 84-124, 58 08 29, 52 89 59, 56 01 84-105).